Saturday, February 6, 2010

Addie's 1st Christmas!!!





Addie did really well for her 1st Christmas. We were a little worried with all the new people she would be around, the travelling, and everything else that comes with the holidays!! She enjoyed the lights of the Christmas trees, and really got the hang of ripping into her presents. I think she mastered the art of pulling off bows!! One little mushy moment....at our first family gathering, which was my Dad's family, she met my Great Aunt Birdie, which was my Granny's sister. I asked Birdie what she thought my Granny would think of Addie...and I will never forget she said..."your Granny would be so proud"!! I think she is very right!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! So glad you updated! She is getting so big and is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete