Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Addie's first trip to the ER....and hopefully the LAST!!


3:00 pm on a Monday and Addie and I are taking a shower and she flips her bath seat and hits her head on a tile ledge in the shower. My initial reaction is she will be ok. When I flip her over and see all the blood, I go into panic Mom mode. I won't go into further details other than Huntersville Presbyterian was wonderful!! She had a fantastic doctor and nurse that took great care of her and Mom and Dad too!! It was as I am sure most people with kids would agree....more traumatic for the parents than for her!! The cut was to the bone so she ended up with six stitches. She was such a trooper, as you can see from the pic just after getting home. We are now working on the scar treatment, but I must say it looks fantastic compared to what I feared!! (I am only posting the PG pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment