Sunday, April 10, 2011

Where does the time go?




It seems like just yesterday I was on here typing that I would update more often....and I haven't!! It seems like just yesterday that Addie was born....and now she is 19 months old!! Where does the time go? So far our 2011 has been crazy and very time consuming. I had a huge audit at work and Daniel just took the PE (Professional Engineer) Exam last Friday....and currently as I type I am sitting in Topeka, KS to assist on a team of auditors to audit the Topeka tire plant. This is my third trip away from Addie...and believe me it doesn't really get any easier!! She cried for me when they dropped me off at the airport...talk about make you feel good and bad in the same instance. So just to show a little bit of how much our baby girl has grown I am including a couple of pictures from the last couple months (January snow and Valentine's Day)!! Hopefully with a little more spare time to come after returning home, maybe, just maybe, I can do a better job of keeping this a little more up to date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment